Typical landscape near to Czech/German border here...
LOGS OF THURSDAY, 25-02-2016 (Times in CET!) .
- RADIO ANTHONY, 6328kcs, 18.45hrs, SINPO 3-4,433,3-4 (Pop music)
- UNID ON 1629kcs, 19.42hrs, SINPO 4-5,444,4-5 ("Born to be alive", then long pause)
- UNID ON 1620kcs, 19.46hrs, SINPO 44434 (Dutch, then German polka music)
- UNID ON 1640kcs, 19.49hrs, SINPO 3-2,423,3-2 (Oldy)
- UNID ON 1650kcs, 19.52hrs, SINPO 34343 (Dutch polka mc, at 21.08h Rockn roll, c/d at 22.15hrs)
- UNID ON 1639kcs, 20.09hrs, SINPO 33343 (Dutch music)
- RADIO ELDOADO, 1611kcs, 20.31hrs, SINPO 4-5,4444 (Dutch polka mc, then jingle ID)
- RADIO MALIBU, 1645kcs, 20.35hrs, SINPO 34343 (Dutch music, then ID in Dutch)
- UNID ON 1658kcs, 21.11hrs, SINPO 33233 (Dutch music)
- RADIO TURFSTEKER (?), 1655kcs, 21.17hrs, SINPO 33333 (Any ID in Dutch, then Dutch music)
- UNID ON 1636kcs, 22.25hrs, SINPO 43333 (Pop rock oldy)
- RADIO HAPPY MINER, 1660kcs, 22.33hrs, SINPO 55545 (Instr.polka mc, calling any Greek in English)
( Back at 22.39hrs on 1660kcs)
- UNID GREEK, 1660kcs, 22.36hrs, SINPO 2-3,523,2-3 (Balkan music, replying to Happy Miner ?)